Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen & Study in
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals with good health and excellent academic record.
2. Applicants for undergraduate studies must be under the age of 30, and for graduate studies must be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants who apply for Chinese taught programs should hold HSK Certificate (level 4 or above) or pass a Chinese language test by HITSZ. Those with BA in Chinese Language will enjoy waiver of the Chinese language requirement.
4. Applicants for English taught programs should provide proof of their English Language competence with minimum TOFEL score 550 or IELTS score 5.5 or pass an English test arranged by HITSZ.
1. HITSZ International Student Application Form
2. Highest degree (notarized photocopy)
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
4. Study Plan (800 words)
5. Three recommendation letters (for postgraduate or doctor programs only)
6. Photocopy of your Identification Certificate
7. Three passport photos
For spring semester: October 15th –December 15th
For fall semester: March 15th –June 15th
Notes: Bachelor and Master degree programs only start in fall semester
How to pay application fee?
Application fee can be paid online via credit card or after you arrive at HITSZ.
Account name: Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate School
Bank name: Ping An Bank, Shenzhen, China
Account number: 0142100327638
SWIFT BIC: SZDBCNBS